If your printer is printing only half of the page then try the following method to fix it.
If its printing left to right but not the whole page.
- Check your page settings. The page size should be set adequately. If it is not set properly there are going to be issued in the printing.
- Click on the Start button, go to control panel, devices, and printers. Right click on your Brother printer and look for Printer properties.
- Click on the Advanced Tab, then select Print Processor.
- Next, select Winprint.
- Select ‘RAW’ under ‘Default Data type’.
- Look for ‘Keep printed documents’ under ‘Advanced’ tab, uncheck if checked and click on ‘Apply’.
- Now, to check if it’s working or not, click on ‘Print Test Page’.
- In the case of page missing data at the half-way of the top and at the bottom nothing appears.
- The print head has to be clean. Use a soft, lint-free cloth or easy wipes to clean the print head gently.
- Usually, this would do the deed but if the issue still persists then there might be a case of a faulty printer driver.
- Uninstall the printer driver and install it once more. Latest printer driver could be downloaded from the official website of Brother Printer, it is always recommended to choose the official website always. If still your issues not resolve, then call brother support experts team. Our toll-free number is 1-800-728-0810.